Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 5, 6 & 7, 2011

I apologize for not blogging in a while.
I have been experiencing some technical issues while blogging. I was not able to upload photos, so I hope today I can!

On March 4, 5 & 6, my Grandma and I went to Calgary for my cousin Tim's wedding!
I picked grandma up on Friday March 4, at 12:30 pm. We drove to Calgary via Hwy 2. The roads were fairly good, with exception of a few icy patches. We arrived in Calgary at rush hour!!!! It took us a while to get to our hotel, which was way on the south side!

Grandma went out to the rehersal supper, while I went shopping! I couldn't resist visiting Scrapbookers Paradise!

 
My Grandma and Uncle Barry






Amanda and Tim!


My Grandma & me!






The First Dance



My mom and dad


My mom, myself, grandma and my cousin Lisa



This is just a sneak peak of the wedding pictures!  I took tons of pics!  I am making thier wedding album!  Should be fun!

Have a great day!

Luv Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time :) Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Scrappin' Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to have family around. Beautiful couple. Have fun making the wedding album.

    ReplyDelete