Monday, May 23, 2011

It has been a while...........




It has been awhile since I last blogged!  I can`t believe how fast time goes by!  What has been happening since I last blogged?  I will post pics with a description telling you our story!

Molly and Eric playing on the bales in March!


Eric got the ski-doo stuck! 


Trying to pull the ski-doo out with the Rhino!  We finally got it out, but it took quite a while!


Eric "pimping" up the Jeep!  He put on a new bumper and winch.  April 10, 2011 


Our road was flooded with the run-off!

You can see how much water was on the road!  It washed our road out, the county had to come and fix this!

This was a whirlpool on our farm.  You can see the shiny culvert under the water!  There was so much run-off that the culvert couldn't handle it all!

You can see right down the middle of the whirlpool!  This was really neat!  Eric and I played in the water for qhite a while!

Molly!

May 20, 2011



We have been very busy with life in the last few months!  
I had the opportunity to take a photography class in April, and I am experimenting with taking pictures differently.  I love the last picture of Molly.  Something different for me!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday Monday and will chat soon!

Luv Tracy


1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! I love how your photos show just how much you love being outside!

    ReplyDelete