Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome to my new blog! 

My name is Tracy and I would love to tell you a little bit about myself.

I am a LPN, and I work in long term care - which is one of my many passions.

I live on a farm with the love of my life - Eric.  We have been together for 13 fabulous years!

I have an addiction (the first step is to admit your addiction - right?)  My addiction is scrapbooking.  I love to scrapbook.  I love to create works of art from photos, paper, ribbon and anything else I can get my hands on!

I love to garden.  I love to plant tiny little seeds of any kind, and watch them grow up to be beautiful flowers or delicious fruits and veggies!

I love to cook and bake.  I love to bake for my family.  I love trying new things as well.  This year, one of my many goals is to bake bread.  Right now, I am not a good bread baker. 

I will try to keep up with my blog on a regular basis.  I want to share with you pictures that I have taken, new layouts and new recipes and much more!

Happy New Year!  I wish you much happiness and health for this year!  Have a wonderful day!

Luv Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment