Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 52

So I have been reading alot about Project 365 lately, and really wanted to partake, but already 8 days into the New Year, and I am having trouble taking a picture everyday!  But I have take a few pictures already this year! 
So I am going to "tweek" the Project 365 idea, and make it "Project 52"!
I will take pictures weekly, and make an album out of the pictures I have taken!  I will share the pictures on my blog, so you can see what is happening in our lives!
This picture is one I took on New Years day, Eric and I took a quad ride around the farm, and I thougt this was a neat picture, with the sun behind the spruce tree.


This picture I took just the other day, I got a new camer for Christmas!  I love it!

I think I will have lots of fun with this project!  I am excited for starting  an album as well!  Taking pictures and scrapbooking.............2 of my favourite things!

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. I don't know how long I'll be able to do the Project 365, but I LOVE the idea of it! If it doesn't work out so well, maybe I'll do a Project 52 also! Congrats on the new camera, it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete