Saturday, January 22, 2011

Layouts for Project 52

I can't believe that it is January 22 already!  Where did the month go? 
So, as part of Project 52, I am going to show you the pages that I have completed already.


This is the first page of my album. 
I really like how the journalling turned out. 

This was my first layout for Project 52!

Week 2's layout.
For week 3, I did 2 layouts, here is the first one.

This is the second layout for week 3.  Eric took these pictures!

I hope you enjoy these layouts!

Have a wonderful day!

Luv Tracy


2 comments:

  1. I love your intro page... the journalling really did turn out great! Also... gotta love that sno-hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your guys' "Project 52 " is a wonderful idea. You definitely have a great start going on Tracy :)

    Take Care

    ps. your blog is looking great

    ReplyDelete